- The Better Calming Solution
- Money-Back Guarantee & FREE Shipping
- Already Helping Millions of Dogs
- Safe, Easy, Drug-Free
- Over 80% Success Rate
- SAFE - Applies gentle, constant pressure, similar to swaddling an infant.
- EASY TO USE - Just put it on and watch the results. No training required.
- EFFECTIVE - Over 80% success rate as reported by thousands of families, vets and trainers.
- MANY USES - For all types of anxiety, fear, and over excitement issues. Anytime calming may help, a ThunderShirt may help.
- SCIENTIFICALLY STUDIED - Independently by Dr. Temple Grandin and other scientists.
- DRUG-FREE - No medications... just safe, comfortable pressure.
- POSITIVE SOLUTION - Most dogs love to wear ThunderShirts!
- INEXPENSIVE - A fraction of the cost of medications, training... or destroyed furniture
WOW! She was so calm, I almost could not believe it!!!
I am a Veterinary Technician and have been working at the same hospital for 8 years. I am owned by an Australian Cattle dog named Stokely. Stokely and I drive 50 miles to and from work 5 days a week, plus we travel to and from Canada at least twice a year. Unfortunately, with all that driving comes car accidents - We have been in three bad ones together, luckily we have always made it out unhurt. To my dismay my companion has become stressed in the car, pants and paces. I have tried prescribed medications, natural remedies ect... I saw an ad for the ThunderShirt in a pet magazine and thought, 'What do I have to lose?' I was skeptical though. The first time I put it on she was mortified and looked ridiculous, but I kept trying. She eventually tolerated it, so I gave it a try in the car. WOW! She was so calm, I almost could not believe it!!! She pants calmly, practically closes her eyes and does NOT pace! I am just thrilled, I WILL recommend this product to my clients. THANK-YOU SO MUCH!!
Philomath Oregon United States
(Posted on 4/4/2012)
ThunderShirt is a good alternative to expensive medications, it’s a terrific value.
In my experience as a Certified Pet Dog Trainer and dog owner, the ThunderShirt can dramatically relieve a dog’s anxieties associated with thunderstorms, fireworks, travel, etc. The even, gentle pressure of the ThunderShirt can refocus the dog to a more relaxed, calmer state. Using ThunderShirt to relieve the symptoms of anxiety is a good alternative to medications and at $36, it’s a terrific value.
Elfland North Carolina United States
Root Dog Training
(Posted on 12/12/2014)
Dog: Wilson, Owner: Chris B.
Our Shih Tzu, Wilson is petrified during thunderstorms. He paces, pants, shakes and will not leave my side. I thought you would get a kick out of seeing him during a storm with his Thundershirt on. Yes, he is breathing but out cold and snoring! Yea Thundershirt! Minnesota
(Posted on 6/5/2013)
I see a decrease in her reactivity when she has the ThunderShirt on.
4 year old Dachshund I am using a ThunderShirt on Dru to help reduce her reactivity to other dogs and people. She has a bite history with other dogs, as well as people. We currently have only two people at Best Friends who can handle her. She really seems to like the ThunderShirt (okay, she doesn’t mind it!) and I do see a decrease in her reactivity when she has the ThunderShirt on. This past week Dru had to have blood drawn twice in one hour, so I put her ThunderShirt on her, as well as Black Wing Farms Lavendar balm and they both really seemed to help keep her calm!
(Posted on 4/19/2012)