- The Better Calming Solution
- Money-Back Guarantee & FREE Shipping
- Already Helping Millions of Dogs
- Safe, Easy, Drug-Free
- Over 80% Success Rate
- SAFE - Applies gentle, constant pressure, similar to swaddling an infant.
- EASY TO USE - Just put it on and watch the results. No training required.
- EFFECTIVE - Over 80% success rate as reported by thousands of families, vets and trainers.
- MANY USES - For all types of anxiety, fear, and over excitement issues. Anytime calming may help, a ThunderShirt may help.
- SCIENTIFICALLY STUDIED - Independently by Dr. Temple Grandin and other scientists.
- DRUG-FREE - No medications... just safe, comfortable pressure.
- POSITIVE SOLUTION - Most dogs love to wear ThunderShirts!
- INEXPENSIVE - A fraction of the cost of medications, training... or destroyed furniture
WOW! She was so calm, I almost could not believe it!!!
I am a Veterinary Technician and have been working at the same hospital for 8 years. I am owned by an Australian Cattle dog named Stokely. Stokely and I drive 50 miles to and from work 5 days a week, plus we travel to and from Canada at least twice a year. Unfortunately, with all that driving comes car accidents - We have been in three bad ones together, luckily we have always made it out unhurt. To my dismay my companion has become stressed in the car, pants and paces. I have tried prescribed medications, natural remedies ect... I saw an ad for the ThunderShirt in a pet magazine and thought, 'What do I have to lose?' I was skeptical though. The first time I put it on she was mortified and looked ridiculous, but I kept trying. She eventually tolerated it, so I gave it a try in the car. WOW! She was so calm, I almost could not believe it!!! She pants calmly, practically closes her eyes and does NOT pace! I am just thrilled, I WILL recommend this product to my clients. THANK-YOU SO MUCH!!
Philomath Oregon United States
(Posted on 4/4/2012)
I'm a dog trainer - ThunderShirt is the real deal!
THUNDERSHIRT is the real deal! I have 3 large rescue senior dogs that truly benefit during storms and even general anxiety. I am a dog trainer; training mainly group classes that include a SHY dog class. I recommend ThunderShirt to all - great product that does as it claims.
Wisconsin United States
(Posted on 5/21/2012)
It can save a life (the dog and yours). I would recommend this 200%!!!
I have been seeing the commercials and read about this product, so finally thought I would try it (because of the generous return policy) for my toy poodle, who is scared of every noise. I put it on and took her for a walk and I saw the difference immediately. Her confidence and lack of regard for the usual noises she was scared of was unbelievable. I immediately called my daughter who has a rambunctious dog to get it and we just went on Skype so I can see her dog and the change is magical. If you have a dog who is scared, anxious, all over the place or you just don't know what to do, get ThunderShirt before you do anything drastic. It can save a life (the dog and yours). I would recommend this 200%!!!
Hawaii United States
(Posted on 4/18/2012)
I see a decrease in her reactivity when she has the ThunderShirt on.
4 year old Dachshund I am using a ThunderShirt on Dru to help reduce her reactivity to other dogs and people. She has a bite history with other dogs, as well as people. We currently have only two people at Best Friends who can handle her. She really seems to like the ThunderShirt (okay, she doesn’t mind it!) and I do see a decrease in her reactivity when she has the ThunderShirt on. This past week Dru had to have blood drawn twice in one hour, so I put her ThunderShirt on her, as well as Black Wing Farms Lavendar balm and they both really seemed to help keep her calm!
(Posted on 4/19/2012)