- The Better Calming Solution
- Money-Back Guarantee & FREE Shipping
- Already Helping Millions of Dogs
- Safe, Easy, Drug-Free
- Over 80% Success Rate
- SAFE - Applies gentle, constant pressure, similar to swaddling an infant.
- EASY TO USE - Just put it on and watch the results. No training required.
- EFFECTIVE - Over 80% success rate as reported by thousands of families, vets and trainers.
- MANY USES - For all types of anxiety, fear, and over excitement issues. Anytime calming may help, a ThunderShirt may help.
- SCIENTIFICALLY STUDIED - Independently by Dr. Temple Grandin and other scientists.
- DRUG-FREE - No medications... just safe, comfortable pressure.
- POSITIVE SOLUTION - Most dogs love to wear ThunderShirts!
- INEXPENSIVE - A fraction of the cost of medications, training... or destroyed furniture
WOW! She was so calm, I almost could not believe it!!!
I am a Veterinary Technician and have been working at the same hospital for 8 years. I am owned by an Australian Cattle dog named Stokely. Stokely and I drive 50 miles to and from work 5 days a week, plus we travel to and from Canada at least twice a year. Unfortunately, with all that driving comes car accidents - We have been in three bad ones together, luckily we have always made it out unhurt. To my dismay my companion has become stressed in the car, pants and paces. I have tried prescribed medications, natural remedies ect... I saw an ad for the ThunderShirt in a pet magazine and thought, 'What do I have to lose?' I was skeptical though. The first time I put it on she was mortified and looked ridiculous, but I kept trying. She eventually tolerated it, so I gave it a try in the car. WOW! She was so calm, I almost could not believe it!!! She pants calmly, practically closes her eyes and does NOT pace! I am just thrilled, I WILL recommend this product to my clients. THANK-YOU SO MUCH!!
Philomath Oregon United States
(Posted on 4/4/2012)
ThunderShirt is a good alternative to expensive medications, it’s a terrific value.
In my experience as a Certified Pet Dog Trainer and dog owner, the ThunderShirt can dramatically relieve a dog’s anxieties associated with thunderstorms, fireworks, travel, etc. The even, gentle pressure of the ThunderShirt can refocus the dog to a more relaxed, calmer state. Using ThunderShirt to relieve the symptoms of anxiety is a good alternative to medications and at $36, it’s a terrific value.
Elfland North Carolina United States
Root Dog Training
(Posted on 12/12/2014)
Our 7 1/2 year old dog, Piper, has always been terrified of thunderstorms. I used to think it was the electricity from the lightening. I tried prescription medications, homeopathic ones and the only thing that has worked in Thundershirt! Within minutes of putting it on, even if she is already a wreck, she calms down and passes out. Thank you!! New Jersey
(Posted on 5/3/2012)
He definitely was better able to handle the night with his ThunderShirt
Wet Nose was invited to come to the Trenton Thunder Ball game this past Monday to be a part of the Dog of the Day. We elected to bring Patrick a 9 month old Shepherd mix who has been in foster care for almost 3 months now. Patrick is a fairly nervous, high energy boy so we started using a ThunderShirt on him soon after we received our donation. Patrick arrived at the ballpark wearing his shirt and although he was still a little nervous, which was to be expected in this situation he definitely was better able to handle the night with his ThunderShirt, to the extent he was able to respond to commands and walk the bases on the field with no problem.
Wet Nose Rescue
Feasterville Pennsylvania United States
Wet Nose Rescue, PA
(Posted on 4/19/2012)