- The Better Calming Solution
- Money-Back Guarantee & FREE Shipping
- Already Helping Millions of Dogs
- Safe, Easy, Drug-Free
- Over 80% Success Rate
- SAFE - Applies gentle, constant pressure, similar to swaddling an infant.
- EASY TO USE - Just put it on and watch the results. No training required.
- EFFECTIVE - Over 80% success rate as reported by thousands of families, vets and trainers.
- MANY USES - For all types of anxiety, fear, and over excitement issues. Anytime calming may help, a ThunderShirt may help.
- SCIENTIFICALLY STUDIED - Independently by Dr. Temple Grandin and other scientists.
- DRUG-FREE - No medications... just safe, comfortable pressure.
- POSITIVE SOLUTION - Most dogs love to wear ThunderShirts!
- INEXPENSIVE - A fraction of the cost of medications, training... or destroyed furniture
WOW! She was so calm, I almost could not believe it!!!
I am a Veterinary Technician and have been working at the same hospital for 8 years. I am owned by an Australian Cattle dog named Stokely. Stokely and I drive 50 miles to and from work 5 days a week, plus we travel to and from Canada at least twice a year. Unfortunately, with all that driving comes car accidents - We have been in three bad ones together, luckily we have always made it out unhurt. To my dismay my companion has become stressed in the car, pants and paces. I have tried prescribed medications, natural remedies ect... I saw an ad for the ThunderShirt in a pet magazine and thought, 'What do I have to lose?' I was skeptical though. The first time I put it on she was mortified and looked ridiculous, but I kept trying. She eventually tolerated it, so I gave it a try in the car. WOW! She was so calm, I almost could not believe it!!! She pants calmly, practically closes her eyes and does NOT pace! I am just thrilled, I WILL recommend this product to my clients. THANK-YOU SO MUCH!!
Philomath Oregon United States
(Posted on 4/4/2012)
ThunderShirt is a good alternative to expensive medications, it’s a terrific value.
In my experience as a Certified Pet Dog Trainer and dog owner, the ThunderShirt can dramatically relieve a dog’s anxieties associated with thunderstorms, fireworks, travel, etc. The even, gentle pressure of the ThunderShirt can refocus the dog to a more relaxed, calmer state. Using ThunderShirt to relieve the symptoms of anxiety is a good alternative to medications and at $36, it’s a terrific value.
Elfland North Carolina United States
Root Dog Training
(Posted on 12/12/2014)
My dog loves it!
I purchased a ThunderShirt from my local PetSmart. My dog hates going out in the rain to potty, she will refuse. Ever since I bought the ThunderShirt, no refusal from her!
(Posted on 1/14/2014)
Enzo will come inside and ask for his ThunderShirt
8 ½ year old Collie mix Enzo is a dog with lots of anxieties. The ThunderShirt, along with Drama Trauma from Black Wing Farms is tremendously comforting to Enzo during thunderstorms. Enzo’s caregivers report that when there is a storm approaching, Enzo will come inside and ask” for his ThunderShirt and Drama Trauma to be put on! In January of 2012, we started using the ThunderShirt and Calm Balm by Black Wing Farms to help Enzo become more comfortable in the car, as well as visiting new places. Our hope is that soon Enzo will be comfortable enough to go on outings and sleepovers with volunteers who visit the Sanctuary.
Utah United States
Best Friends Animal Society
(Posted on 4/19/2012)