- The Better Calming Solution
- Money-Back Guarantee & FREE Shipping
- Already Helping Millions of Dogs
- Safe, Easy, Drug-Free
- Over 80% Success Rate
- SAFE - Applies gentle, constant pressure, similar to swaddling an infant.
- EASY TO USE - Just put it on and watch the results. No training required.
- EFFECTIVE - Over 80% success rate as reported by thousands of families, vets and trainers.
- MANY USES - For all types of anxiety, fear, and over excitement issues. Anytime calming may help, a ThunderShirt may help.
- SCIENTIFICALLY STUDIED - Independently by Dr. Temple Grandin and other scientists.
- DRUG-FREE - No medications... just safe, comfortable pressure.
- POSITIVE SOLUTION - Most dogs love to wear ThunderShirts!
- INEXPENSIVE - A fraction of the cost of medications, training... or destroyed furniture
WOW! She was so calm, I almost could not believe it!!!
I am a Veterinary Technician and have been working at the same hospital for 8 years. I am owned by an Australian Cattle dog named Stokely. Stokely and I drive 50 miles to and from work 5 days a week, plus we travel to and from Canada at least twice a year. Unfortunately, with all that driving comes car accidents - We have been in three bad ones together, luckily we have always made it out unhurt. To my dismay my companion has become stressed in the car, pants and paces. I have tried prescribed medications, natural remedies ect... I saw an ad for the ThunderShirt in a pet magazine and thought, 'What do I have to lose?' I was skeptical though. The first time I put it on she was mortified and looked ridiculous, but I kept trying. She eventually tolerated it, so I gave it a try in the car. WOW! She was so calm, I almost could not believe it!!! She pants calmly, practically closes her eyes and does NOT pace! I am just thrilled, I WILL recommend this product to my clients. THANK-YOU SO MUCH!!
Philomath Oregon United States
ThunderShirt is a good alternative to expensive medications, it’s a terrific value.
In my experience as a Certified Pet Dog Trainer and dog owner, the ThunderShirt can dramatically relieve a dog’s anxieties associated with thunderstorms, fireworks, travel, etc. The even, gentle pressure of the ThunderShirt can refocus the dog to a more relaxed, calmer state. Using ThunderShirt to relieve the symptoms of anxiety is a good alternative to medications and at $36, it’s a terrific value.
Elfland North Carolina United States
Root Dog Training
My Buddy Buttwell
Buddy was so terrified by thunder & any loud noise. My dad gave him the nickname, Buddy Buttwell. He acted terrible when he heard thunder. I put the ThunderShirt on him & he immediately calmed down. He even went to sleep. I was amazed & posted this picture on Facebook of him. I highly recommend a ThunderShirt to all dogs with anxiety.
Kettering Ohio United States
We Use ThunderShirts in Our Court Case Dog Program
Court Case Dogs have “done the time but not the crime” — victims of neglect or abuse who have been rescued by police and animal control from their abusers and are associated with criminal court cases against their abusers. They are part of a program in which Safe Humane Chicago assesses them, engages volunteers and interns to socialize and train them to be irresistible family companions, transfers them to partner rescue groups, and provides them lifetime behavioral support. Some of the dogs are very worried, nervous or anxious while at the city shelter, which is where we work with them before we identify a rescue organization for them to go to, so we use ThunderShirt to put them more at ease. It helps them tune in and seem less anxious. We will sometimes send dogs to rescue with a ThunderShirt so the foster home can continue using it as part of the dogs specific training plan.
Chicago Illinois United States