- The Better Calming Solution
- Money-Back Guarantee & FREE Shipping
- Already Helping Millions of Dogs
- Safe, Easy, Drug-Free
- Over 80% Success Rate
- SAFE - Applies gentle, constant pressure, similar to swaddling an infant.
- EASY TO USE - Just put it on and watch the results. No training required.
- EFFECTIVE - Over 80% success rate as reported by thousands of families, vets and trainers.
- MANY USES - For all types of anxiety, fear, and over excitement issues. Anytime calming may help, a ThunderShirt may help.
- SCIENTIFICALLY STUDIED - Independently by Dr. Temple Grandin and other scientists.
- DRUG-FREE - No medications... just safe, comfortable pressure.
- POSITIVE SOLUTION - Most dogs love to wear ThunderShirts!
- INEXPENSIVE - A fraction of the cost of medications, training... or destroyed furniture
WOW! She was so calm, I almost could not believe it!!!
I am a Veterinary Technician and have been working at the same hospital for 8 years. I am owned by an Australian Cattle dog named Stokely. Stokely and I drive 50 miles to and from work 5 days a week, plus we travel to and from Canada at least twice a year. Unfortunately, with all that driving comes car accidents - We have been in three bad ones together, luckily we have always made it out unhurt. To my dismay my companion has become stressed in the car, pants and paces. I have tried prescribed medications, natural remedies ect... I saw an ad for the ThunderShirt in a pet magazine and thought, 'What do I have to lose?' I was skeptical though. The first time I put it on she was mortified and looked ridiculous, but I kept trying. She eventually tolerated it, so I gave it a try in the car. WOW! She was so calm, I almost could not believe it!!! She pants calmly, practically closes her eyes and does NOT pace! I am just thrilled, I WILL recommend this product to my clients. THANK-YOU SO MUCH!!
Philomath Oregon United States
(Posted on 4/4/2012)
I'm a dog trainer - ThunderShirt is the real deal!
THUNDERSHIRT is the real deal! I have 3 large rescue senior dogs that truly benefit during storms and even general anxiety. I am a dog trainer; training mainly group classes that include a SHY dog class. I recommend ThunderShirt to all - great product that does as it claims.
Wisconsin United States
(Posted on 5/21/2012)
She will ask to have her ThunderShirt put on!
My Jewel is very afraid of any loud noise. Just having the snow plow or garbage truck going down the street was enough to set her off, hiding under any chair, bed, or behind any door. The ThunderShirt really helped to calm her. She's to the point that she will come to me asking to have the ThunderShirt put on her.
Michigan United States
(Posted on 7/19/2012)
Such a blessing
The Meriden Humane Society in CT would like to thank ThunderShirt for their generous donation of ThunderShirts to use on our shelter animals! We LOVE these shirts and the calmness they provide to our animals is such a blessing as we LOVE our animals and want them to feel as comforted as possible while they are with us awaiting their forever homes. Their anxiety levels have been cut by 95% because of these wonderful hugging shirts that are always hugging them when we can't be ourselves! We look forward to having enough ThunderShirts to give to ALL our animals to make them more comfortable in our 'home-like' setting we provide. God Bless and again, SO MANY THANKS!! Our paws surely do appreciate your kindness!! :)
Connecticut United States
Meriden Humane Society
(Posted on 9/7/2012)