- The Better Calming Solution
- Money-Back Guarantee & FREE Shipping
- Already Helping Millions of Dogs
- Safe, Easy, Drug-Free
- Over 80% Success Rate
- SAFE - Applies gentle, constant pressure, similar to swaddling an infant.
- EASY TO USE - Just put it on and watch the results. No training required.
- EFFECTIVE - Over 80% success rate as reported by thousands of families, vets and trainers.
- MANY USES - For all types of anxiety, fear, and over excitement issues. Anytime calming may help, a ThunderShirt may help.
- SCIENTIFICALLY STUDIED - Independently by Dr. Temple Grandin and other scientists.
- DRUG-FREE - No medications... just safe, comfortable pressure.
- POSITIVE SOLUTION - Most dogs love to wear ThunderShirts!
- INEXPENSIVE - A fraction of the cost of medications, training... or destroyed furniture
WOW! She was so calm, I almost could not believe it!!!
I am a Veterinary Technician and have been working at the same hospital for 8 years. I am owned by an Australian Cattle dog named Stokely. Stokely and I drive 50 miles to and from work 5 days a week, plus we travel to and from Canada at least twice a year. Unfortunately, with all that driving comes car accidents - We have been in three bad ones together, luckily we have always made it out unhurt. To my dismay my companion has become stressed in the car, pants and paces. I have tried prescribed medications, natural remedies ect... I saw an ad for the ThunderShirt in a pet magazine and thought, 'What do I have to lose?' I was skeptical though. The first time I put it on she was mortified and looked ridiculous, but I kept trying. She eventually tolerated it, so I gave it a try in the car. WOW! She was so calm, I almost could not believe it!!! She pants calmly, practically closes her eyes and does NOT pace! I am just thrilled, I WILL recommend this product to my clients. THANK-YOU SO MUCH!!
Philomath Oregon United States
(Posted on 4/4/2012)
I'm a dog trainer - ThunderShirt is the real deal!
THUNDERSHIRT is the real deal! I have 3 large rescue senior dogs that truly benefit during storms and even general anxiety. I am a dog trainer; training mainly group classes that include a SHY dog class. I recommend ThunderShirt to all - great product that does as it claims.
Wisconsin United States
(Posted on 5/21/2012)
My in-laws gave me a Thundershirt after it didn't work for their dog (an extremely high strung terrier.) Our pair of dachshunds are major barkers, with a BIG BARK for <10 lb dogs! Our little boy, born blind, would also try to snap at strangers out of fear. We put the Thundershirt on him and he slept through the doorbell ringing, a package being delivered, and he didn't cry when my husband left, or growl at his sisters when they all ate out of the same bowl! Plus he looks so dang adorable in it! We're now ordering them for our other dachshund and our cat for when we clip her claws. The Bacons
(Posted on 4/25/2012)
I see a decrease in her reactivity when she has the ThunderShirt on.
4 year old Dachshund I am using a ThunderShirt on Dru to help reduce her reactivity to other dogs and people. She has a bite history with other dogs, as well as people. We currently have only two people at Best Friends who can handle her. She really seems to like the ThunderShirt (okay, she doesn’t mind it!) and I do see a decrease in her reactivity when she has the ThunderShirt on. This past week Dru had to have blood drawn twice in one hour, so I put her ThunderShirt on her, as well as Black Wing Farms Lavendar balm and they both really seemed to help keep her calm!
(Posted on 4/19/2012)